To provide a visual signal of too much noise for children and students of all age levels. Intended for adult use in K-12 grades.
The Yacker Tracker® appears to be a traffic signal, but actually signals too much noise. Select the appropriate sound level for any given situation and let the Yacker Tracker® be an audio-visual reminder when the noise level gets too high.
Equipped with longer lasting LED lights eliminating the need for replacement bulbs. Features 2-second delay before the optional siren sounds preventing false alerts resulting from sudden noises. Acceptable levels of noise can be adjusted for quiet activities or louder for group work.
Nursery schools with hearing impaired students can use the unit as a visual signal. Drama departments can incorporate this unit as a quiet signal to alert backstage cast members of inappropriate offstage noise.
Other features include: voice activation (“Quiet Please”) or siren options; Automatically or manually adjustable lights; Decibel sensitivity control (from 50dB to 110 dB); Self-standing or wall-mountable; Powered by a 120V AC adapter (Included) or 6 AA batteries, sold separately. Optional face stickers for lights.
- Traffic light is approximately 17″ high.
- Unit plugs into AC 120 volt electrical outlet with included UL approved transformer (Input: 100-240V AC 50-60Hz, Output: 9V DC 500mA) or can be used with 6 AA alkaline batteries (sold separately).
- Unit can be self-standing or wall-mounted.
- Traffic light is computerized with adjustable sound level meter.
- Red light counter registers each time the red light activates. Push reset button to reset counter to zero.
- Decibel sensitivity control can be set to operator’s choice. Push button to decrease sensitivity. Also offers manual operation option of staying on a given light color.
- Option face stickers provided to add the element of emotion to the lights.
- Green light stays lit until noise in room goes above set level (determined by user, green light is replaced with a flashing yellow light as a warning.
- When sound level reaches 15 dB above set level, the red light and siren are activated.
- Voice Commands (“Quiet Please” in 4 languages or create your own recording) and siren options.
- User has the option of turning sounds on or off.
- Delayed Alarm Function will sound when noise continues for more than 2 seconds.