Deluxe Yacker Tracker
The Yacker Tracker monitors noise levels in the classroom and provides a quiet environment for students to better accomplish their work.
Same great features as the original Yacker Tracker®, # 3030, now with remote! Range for remote is up to 20-feet! Put an end to climbing up and down to adjust the volume, now you can hang your Deluxe Yacker Tracker® anywhere and be in complete control! Requires 2 ‘AAA’ batteries, included. Intended for adult use in K-12 grades.
To provide a visual signal of too much noise for children and students of all age levels. Intended for adult use in K-12 grades.
The Yacker Tracker® appears to be a traffic signal, but actually signals too much noise. Select the appropriate sound level for any given situation and let the Yacker Tracker® be an audio-visual reminder when the noise level gets too high.
Box of 6
Box of 6
Save 5%: $28
(2+) Boxes of 6
Save 10% per box!
Deluxe Yacker Tracker Remote
Whether you need a replacement remote, an extra remote or a second station for supervised use by others, you can order now or when you need it.
The Yacker Tracker remote provides added functionality over the traditional Yacker Tracker by allowing more placement options such as hard to reach places which might be more visible to the entire room
PLEASE NOTE: The Remote ONLY works with LED lighted Deluxe Yacker Trackers.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Order yours today for only $20.00 + $10 Shipping.
Replacement Power Adapter
Power adapter works for both Yacker Tracker and Deluxe Yacker Tracker models.
Unfortunately, we no longer have Replacement Power Adapters for the older “Light Bulb” version Yacker Trackers. All units we sell now are LED lighted. We sincerely apologize if this causes any inconvenience.
PLEASE NOTE: We ONLY have and sell the adapters for the new LED lighted model Yacker Trackers.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Order yours today for only $25.00 + $10 Shipping.
Equipped with longer lasting LED lights eliminating the need for replacement bulbs. Features 2-second delay before the optional siren sounds preventing false alerts resulting from sudden noises. Acceptable levels of noise can be adjusted for quiet activities or louder for group work.
Nursery schools with hearing impaired students can use the unit as a visual signal. Drama departments can incorporate this unit as a quiet signal to alert backstage cast members of inappropriate offstage noise. Hospital wait rooms can benefit from a polite reminder for guests to keep the noise at an acceptable level.
Other features include:
- Voice activation (“Quiet Please”) or siren options
- Automatically or manually adjustable lights
- Decibel sensitivity control (from 50dB to 110 dB)
- Self-standing or wall-mountable
- Powered by a 120V AC adapter (Included) or 6 AA batteries, sold separately
- Optional face stickers for lights
- Traffic light is approximately 17″ high.
- Unit plugs into AC 120 volt electrical outlet with included UL approved transformer (Input: 100-240V AC 50-60Hz, Output: 9V DC 500mA) or can be used with 6 AA alkaline batteries (sold separately).
- Unit can be self-standing or wall-mounted.
- Traffic light is computerized with adjustable sound level meter.
- Red light counter registers each time the red light activates. Push reset button to reset counter to zero.
- Decibel sensitivity control can be set to operator’s choice. Push button to decrease sensitivity. Also offers manual operation option of staying on a given light color.
- Option face stickers provided to add the element of emotion on the lights.
- Green light stays lit until noise in room goes above set level (determined by user, green light is replaced with a flashing yellow light as a warning.
- When sound level reaches 15 dB above set level, the red light and siren are activated.
- Voice (“Quiet Please” in 4 languages or your own recording) and siren options. User has the option of turning sounds on or off.
- Delayed Alarm Function will sound when noise continues for more than 2 seconds.
Cwerks Interactive Theatre
Thank you! Theater teachers–what a group–we’re trying to get the kids to be louder while the poor classroom teachers are having to shush the children. I love using the Yacker Tracker because it’s such a nice visual. The kids think I’m picking on them when I tell them to repeat/project/ louder. But when I bring out the Yacker Tracker, they can see for themselves–Yay!
Paul Pope, RN BSN ONC
Assistant Director of Inpatient Orthopedic Nursing
St. Johns Hospital
Just wanted to let you know that I plan to use my Yacker Tracker in the nurses station at the hospital where I work. Noise levels, especially at change of shift, continue to be problematic. I am hopeful that the YT will help to raise awareness of noise (particularly voice noise) and its impact on patient comfort.
Hello, I just wanted to let you know that we are a family of 9 with 7 adopted children. Most of them have ADHD,ADD,ODD, PTSD, and attachment issues. One of my children screams every night before bed, Another cries like an infant if angry and another just can’t control there noise levels. The Yacker Tracker had made everyone in the home aware of the noise they each make and has helped them to gain additional control. I thought you should know that a family can use this too… Thank You 🙂